Sunday, June 6, 2010

This is how it started !!!

"Ding"
"Ding"
It was a usual Monday afternoon in office when I got a ping from Bhuppi, a mate of mine from my alma mater where we all graduated with our Masters degree last year. Now he is working in another Gurgaon based MNC. He was actually babbling something about a trip in his usual not-so-important but yet-so-imperative style that Shivani is planning.Oops forgot to introduce her. She is also from the same college and fortunately working in the same building as of mine.
The trip was for Manali.
Frankly speaking, I was bit reluctant at that time for the trip as there were few strangers with whom we have to spend some not-so-usual days of my life. But finally I said yes to him because I got to know about the presence of some of the known faces of my college. And today, I can acclaim my decision to be unsurpassable because of the simple reason that I got to know about so many people around and to have some new friends.


E-dil tujhe behelau kaise, dadhkan teri badhau kaise,
Bina vadiyan dikhaye tujhe, didar-e-yaar karau kaise....

2 comments: