Sunday, June 6, 2010

The way back to office :(

The Tuesday morning came and we were sipping tea at a dhaba on the way back to Delhi.
People were planning for the next trip. Some were promising that will create same environment to enjoy next time as well but its my personal opinion that every trip that you plan is always executed in a very unplanned way !!! And that's true....

In a few hours or so were reached there in Delhi. Everybody gets off at their respective destination.I also got off at Nirman Vihar Metro Stn to take a metro towards Karol Bagh to take a cab towards Gurgaon. But to ensure my bad luck that day I found Metro lines congested and could not get the metro. So finally reached Karol back using an Auto.

"Jina yahan marna yahan....Iske siwa jana kahan...."

Sitting in the cab towards office this song in the cab was pinching my head about its meaning.
But I think its true ki Jina yahan marna yahan but still iss jahan mein bahut se aisi jagah hain jahan apno ke saath jaa kar tum jeene marne ke dard ko bhul sakte ho !!!
So keeping bunking !!!

Jina Yahan Marna Yahan......

3 comments:

  1. Very Nicely written....must say !!
    M feeling like , i was the 13th person on this Trip To Manali.....
    The Best Part is : Introduction of each n every Humrahi (member on this trip )... :)
    Gud work.. Keep Sharing ur thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! great job of making the trip even more memorable.
    You do not know me but I would also have been one of the strangers u had to spend the 4 days of your life with had a not been away.
    I was on one my own trips that weekend but i miss not being on this one after reading this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sonia .: Thanks for the input....

    @Neeraj .: Thanks Man !!! Don't think ki mein tumhe nahi jaanta... Mr. A aur aap ke baare mein bahut suna tha puri trip mein .... Wish aap bhi saath hote ...
    Thanks for praising....

    ReplyDelete